Today, websites face an increasing number of threats, but don’t feel overwhelmed, we offer solutions to help you mitigate risks. We use WordFence and iThemes Security plugins combined with wordpress best security practices to harden and protect your site from getting compromised.
- Web application built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security, that identifies and blocks malicious traffic. We optimise WordFence firewall install in order to extend its protection.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- Compares your core files, themes and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. Also alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks your content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available via any TOTP-based authenticator app or service.
- Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
- Changes the URLs for WordPress dashboard areas including login, admin and more.
- Completely turns off the ability to login for a given time period (away mode).
- Prevents brute force attacks by banning hosts and users with too many invalid login attempts.
- Bans troublesome user agents, bots and other hosts.
- Strengthens server security.
- Enforces strong passwords for all accounts of a configurable minimum role.
- Turns off file editing from within WordPress admin area.
- Detects and blocks numerous attacks to your file system and database.
- Renames “admin” account.
Website Security Layers
Find out more about Shrek (the original movie), Grizzly Bears, and WordPress site security.