This 7 pages guide, published by Yell, will show you how you can use online reviews to stand out amongst your competitors in the search engines. From why you should be collecting reviews, how you can receive them from your customers and the benefits of republishing your reviews to get more value out of them as possible.
- Reviews Build Trust
- Why Reviews are Important
- Getting Started
- Asking For Reviews
- Responding Professionally
- Using Reviews for Marketing
Get SiteGround’s detailed tips on where to start and how to grow your online presence.
- Getting Your Business Online
- Building a Business Site
- Growing Your Traffic and Sales
- Optimizing Your Site for Growth
WooCommerce can make the building of complex online stores an easy task. It’s a very flexible plugin that has tons of features and hundreds of extensions, which makes it highly adaptable to various business models. Hopefully, this guide, by SiteGround, will help you kick-start your ecommerce website.
They say common sense isn’t so common, but in terms of security, it’s your best ally. Of course, there is no such thing as a 100% secure website, but this guide, by SiteGround, can help in maintaining a safe site for a long time.
Google Analytics offers the best stats package available for your website. In this 2012 guide, by iThemes, designed for website owners monitoring their own analytics, you’ll
- receive a basic overview of G Analytics,
- take a quick tour to learn about some of the features you might miss as a casual user,
- learn about using G Analytics to get the most from your statistics.